CS Unitec's power hacksaws offer a wide range of options for portable cutting of pipe, structural steel, tanks and other materials.
Our saws are designed for the toughest service in refineries, power plants, utilities, offshore oil, construction and demolition applications and are ideal for shutdowns and turnarounds in process piping industries.
• CS Unitec's pneumatic saws are safer than cutting with a welding torch in hazardous areas or confined spaces.
• Compact size, ideal for cutting in confined spaces.
• 2 3/8" blade stroke.
• Pipe clamps for 90˚ cutting of up to 24" OD pipe • Profile clamps for structural steel.
• Wide variety of blades and accessories for cutting steel, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, wood and ductile iron.
• Optional blade guide to ensure right-angle cuts.
• Automatically cut pipe with our optional selffeeding, pneumatic-powered pipe clamp system.